Friday, March 11, 2011

A Past Sleepless Girl

Dear Olivia, the inability to sleep has begun again. Thinking about farm animals does not help. I have tried sleeping in three different places...would try the bath tub but that's always awkward when some one stumbles in. I suppose my last means of attack will have to be crying myself to sleep but of course that that doesn't work because crying actually makes you feel better and you then find yourself trying to find other terrible things locked up in your mind so that you can cry even more. Let's look in the cabinet...nope no drugs I could use. Hold my breath? Unfortunatly that just kills brain cells. Going on the computer just seems to activate my brain more...I guess I will go back upstairs, think about everything and hope I will get to sleep at a decent time like 3 am.

No comments: