Friday, March 25, 2011

Herkukukuk HOTDOGS!


 This video introduces Dale Bonehart, a hotdog loving, redneck. He is rude, and blunt. He doesn't make much sense and drops the F bomb every third word. Even though the humour of this video is cheap and crude I found myself laughing....possibly uncomfortably. Dale Bonehart's love for hotdogs is both disturbing and heart warming.

  My first thought when watching this was "oh god. Is this guy humour or what?" In truth, I believe it is. There are burp jokes, and swearing. With in the skit there is a minute where Dale Bonehart is yelling at his father for abandoning him and his mother. Through out the heart felt affirmation of his father he spatters mustard, ketchup and hotdog bits from his mouth that cloaked and crust upon his shirt. My boyfriend showed me this and busts a gut every time he watches it. Even though I found the video disturbing I felt myself joining in on the laugh. We often quote Dale Bonehart. In moments of uncertainty and to my embarrassment when ordering from restaurants.

Herkukukuk HOTDOGS!



No comments: