Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Thirteen Minutes of Class

apathetic cartoons, apathetic cartoon, apathetic picture, apathetic pictures, apathetic image, apathetic images, apathetic illustration, apathetic illustrations

I will read through my writing and fix what I can. I will waste and search the interweb. I type some little bits of nonsense to give the illusion of dedication or using time wisely. The click clack of the keyboard. For all you know I could be typing up a storm. A real masterpiece if you will.

In reality no. I'm just typing what comes to mind. And for a simple mind of yourstruly it isn't all too much. If I had more, come to mind, I may have actually done my work and wouldn't have inspersonated greatness. Call me lazy or call me stupid. I am what I am and my work is a mirror into my apathetic brain.

No comments: